Brian Schubert is an Associate Professor in the School of Geosciences at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Dr. Schubert received his Ph.D. from Binghamton University and worked as a Postdoctoral Research Scientist and then as an Assistant Research Scientist at the University of Hawaii. He has conducted fieldwork in Death Valley, California; Ireland; Alaska; Banks Island, Canada; and northeastern Siberia.
- Bryce Landreneau, Undergraduate Researcher, ULL
- Ying Cui, Obering Postdoctoral Fellow, Dartmouth College
- Matthew Trahan, Master's student, UL Lafayette
- Roshan Poudel, Undergraduate Researcher, Vanderbilt University
- Celia Baumhoer, RISE/DAAD Exchange Program, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg